Bird Flu Symptoms
Do you really know what bird flu symptoms are?
Like swine flu, bird flu too has made people around the world sit up and question the role of the environment and all the creatures we share it with in our health and well-being. Like the name suggests, the bird flu symptoms is attributed to a trigger factor set of in the bird kingdom. The onset is no different from that of the common flu that abates within a week, but bird flu does call for necessary education on the onslaught and the consequences in case of neglect.
Bird Flu Symptoms – Causes and Treatments
Bird flu is caused by a virus. An infected bird passes the virus in its feces. In case you step on this, or inhale the air near such infected feces, or even touch the feathers of such a bird, you are likely to be infected with this virus, and bird flu symptoms will become apparent. Since viruses mutate easily, the H5N1 bird flu virus is most likely to combine with a human flu virus, making the illness more severe.
Bird Flu Symptoms Symptoms:
• Respiratory problems
• Inflammation of the heart and the brain.
• Avoid contact with any birds, including chickens, geese and ducks
• Wash eggs thoroughly
• Avoid all foods that may contain uncooked eggs
• If cooking poultry, it should be at very high temperatures
• Keep hands absolutely clean. Wash as often as possible
• Relenza and Tamiflu may be used under the supervision of a doctor. If administered early enough, it can help control the illness
• Drink plenty of hydrating and nourishing fluids to combat bird flu symptoms
• Ascorbic acid can be taken orally or as sodium ascorbate, intravenously
Do you have bird flu symptoms?
The condition is completely curable and today other than personal hygiene and monitoring of the condition, the medical fraternity and drugs designed for the onslaught do all the rest. It is pertinent to declare the condition so that there is awareness in the community towards the presence and plan the remedial and preventive measures that could be taken up to safeguard the interests of others. Bird flu is a health malady that throws light on the age old adage: Prevention is better than cure in the case of this condition. It pays good dividends to research and stay well informed.
Do you want to know more about bird flu symptoms? Check Our Site Regularly to keep Updated.